- 2 organic bananas
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips or chop up your favorite vegan dark chocolate bar
- vanilla extract or vanilla bean
1. Remove peels and freeze 2 bananas overnight or for several hour.
2. Place frozen bananas and a Tablespoon of liquid vanilla extract in a high powered blender such as a Vitamix. Blend on high until bananas are creamy and there are no chunks.
3. Remove mixture from blender and place in a medium sized bowl.
4. Slowly add in chocolate chips (or chocolate chunks from your favorite vegan chocolate bar) and stir/mix together in bowl.
5. Place ice ‘cream’ into your favorite bowl or if you’re sassy like me, your favorite cocktail glass!